Sunday, June 9, 2013

Untitled

bulwark369: It's only polite to smile when someone gives you a...



bulwark369:

It's only polite to smile when someone gives you a gift…

Photo



Photo



Photo



pleasureflavor: Ummm YESSSSS!!!!



pleasureflavor:

Ummm YESSSSS!!!!

thats-fuckinhot: <3









thats-fuckinhot:

<3

Photo



thats-fuckinhot: This, pet.  All of it.  For hours.  FHP<3



thats-fuckinhot:

This, pet.  All of it.  For hours.  FHP<3

thats-fuckinhot: Ready girls? … <3











thats-fuckinhot:

Ready girls? … <3

Photo



Photo



"Except you can't show a topless woman on TV - and you can't defibrillate a woman in a bra. So..."

"Except you can't show a topless woman on TV - and you can't defibrillate a woman in a bra. So victims of heart attacks on TV are *always* male. Did you know that a woman having a heart attack is more likely to have back or jaw pain than chest or left arm pain? I didn't - because I've never seen a woman having a heart attack. I've been trained in CPR and Advanced First Aid by the Red Cross over 15 times in my life, the videos and booklets always have a guy and say the same thing about clutching his chest and/or bicep."

-

distractedbyshinyobjects

re: feministing - for women, heart attacks look different

Things I did not know, but should.

(via elfgrove)

This is a post that might save a life. 

(via str8nochaser)

My mom worked for 25 years as an ER nurse and is convinced that a lot of women die simply because folks only know heart attack symptoms that occur in males. 

(via darkjez)

Society thinks our bodies are so scandalous that it's better to put our lives at risk than to show us how to stay safe

(via callingoutsexists)

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



thats-fuckinhot: Good girl, pet … FHP<3



thats-fuckinhot:

Good girl, pet … FHP<3

Photo



eightlittlewords: Trust me as I really take your breath away. ...











eightlittlewords:

Trust me as I really take your breath away.  It's only fair, you take mine away every single day.

adventurelaine: I'm thinking of a new camera...



adventurelaine:

I'm thinking of a new camera angle. 

Compliments of "Fisted and Choked Out"

No comments:

Post a Comment