Wednesday, June 5, 2013

One hand spanking

biggest regret about my first marriage? I don't have a...



biggest regret about my first marriage?

I don't have a good photo of my dick buried in her ass.

mmmm… just in time to get my tongue in there and lube her...



mmmm… just in time to get my tongue in there and lube her ass with his cum

why I love doggie-style: nice view of her sweet, perfect...



why I love doggie-style: nice view of her sweet, perfect butthole

oh, that must be so intense!



oh, that must be so intense!

what an amazing and perfect ass!



what an amazing and perfect ass!

one riding my face, one riding my dick, can it get any...



one riding my face, one riding my dick, can it get any better?

stuffitinme:

yuh, if she wants to suck another dick while sitting on my face,...



yuh, if she wants to suck another dick while sitting on my face, that's fine with me!

nice-pooper: mmmmmmm… butt… mmmmm





















nice-pooper:

mmmmmmm… butt… mmmmm

fuckyeahfriendlyfire: My FAVE.  The guy underneath all day...



fuckyeahfriendlyfire:

My FAVE.  The guy underneath all day long!  Fucklicking.  NBD.

I'll take either place so long as Spanky's in the middle!

counting tiny butt hairs, 1, 2, 3…



counting tiny butt hairs, 1, 2, 3…

creampiesluts: I think there's room for my tongue in...



creampiesluts:

I think there's room for my tongue in there…

welove2peg: analcumslut: Absolutely! Who doesn't? I love...



welove2peg:

analcumslut:

Absolutely!

Who doesn't?

I love boobs, but more important is the person they belong to.

bumfinger: laced-up-and-spanked: Yes please :) oh,...



bumfinger:

laced-up-and-spanked:

Yes please :)

oh, absolutely yes!!

facesitters: I guarantee, you'd be much happier sitting on...



facesitters:

I guarantee, you'd be much happier sitting on my face

sexyanalgirls: for some people, any attention is good attention,...



sexyanalgirls:

for some people, any attention is good attention, and a dick in your ass is better than no dick at all.

saythankyoumaster: Don't look surprised.  That's not the wrong...



saythankyoumaster:

Don't look surprised.  That's not the wrong hole.  That's exactly the hole I was looking for.

You know that's what you wanted, isn't it?

a-luscious-life: Three's Company I wouldn't mind being...



a-luscious-life:

Three's Company

I wouldn't mind being in the middle, but I'd rather be in her ass.

facesitters: http://facesitters.tumblr.com/ want.



facesitters:

http://facesitters.tumblr.com/

want.

analsexonly: There's nothing hotter than a woman who loves...



analsexonly:

There's nothing hotter than a woman who loves anal.

I agree! my first ex sure did…

master-of-o: (via TumbleOn) sweet, but you've covered up...



master-of-o:

(via TumbleOn)

sweet, but you've covered up all her fuckable parts!

No comments:

Post a Comment