Sunday, June 9, 2013

DiN0_D0NtA G0 RAWR!

snapchatting: mary had a little bitch

snapchatting:

mary had a little bitch

meladoodle: juilan: My ears. They are ringing. are u gonna answer em

meladoodle:

juilan:

My ears. They are ringing.

are u gonna answer em

k-8y: fertilising: Message me if you post similar things to...



k-8y:

fertilising:

Message me if you post similar things to this and i will follow you.

x

meladoodle: coolgirlfriend: boys who can pull off facial hair are hot i think you're supposed to...

meladoodle:

coolgirlfriend:

boys who can pull off facial hair are hot

i think you're supposed to use a razor

Photo



insomniac-nightmares: imfamousontumblr: when somebody actually texts me first and wants to hang...

insomniac-nightmares:

imfamousontumblr:

when somebody actually texts me first and wants to hang out

image

lmao

jaycloudkickerr:  



jaycloudkickerr:

 

Photo





INNOVATIVE DOORKNOB Even doorknobs can be improved upon. If a...



INNOVATIVE DOORKNOB

Even doorknobs can be improved upon. If a door is locked it should not be available to even try and open.

This shit is dope.

No, you may not enter my room.

This doorknob says you're not even allowed to try.

striveforperfectionnn: WHY am I crying?! WHOS RESPONSIBLE FOR...





striveforperfectionnn:

WHY am I crying?! WHOS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS??!! lmaoooo

simply-wizdom: This shit sucks



simply-wizdom:

This shit sucks

mofuckinsupreme: Everyday I'm tumbling' !!!



mofuckinsupreme:

Everyday I'm tumbling' !!!

afalsecreation: I like those. :)



afalsecreation:

I like those. :)

dick



dick

Photo



Photo



to all my followers feel free to follow me on my other blog; Vaginafacedinosaur123

to all my followers feel free to follow me on my other blog; Vaginafacedinosaur123

dink-182: hisfuckinhotpet: thats-fuckinhot: FHP … I'm ready...















dink-182:

hisfuckinhotpet:

thats-fuckinhot:

FHP … I'm ready for you now … .

Unff… coming, Sir <3

Ok

you-know-i-m-a-dreamer: sinfulmachine: it's funny when people...



you-know-i-m-a-dreamer:

sinfulmachine:

it's funny when people think high school students take things seriously because this is what we do

WHY IS THIS A THING

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment