Wednesday, June 5, 2013

$$ trapula $$

what the fuck bropula

I don't even know .___.

please send this nigga hate hes riding my dick way too much copying my theme, icon, basically my...

please send this nigga hate hes riding my dick way too much copying my theme, icon, basically my url, and everything

bropula , wtf

i guess im cool now since someone wants to be me

Sup bro.

im not sure if im flattered that ur trying to be me, or im scared that ur trying to be me

but ur still trying to be me at the end of the day u weird ass nigga

u even copied my theme, background, icon and everything 

bye

image

Photo



girlpal: f is for friends who do stuff together



girlpal:

f is for friends who do stuff together

lyrical: My dog is taking a shit 😁



lyrical:

My dog is taking a shit 😁

"rain"



"rain"

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



hypeforever: digital oil of schoolboy q



hypeforever:

digital oil of schoolboy q

senpaiwaifuu: x



senpaiwaifuu:

x

-blunt: same



-blunt:

same

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment