Friday, June 7, 2013

Oh, the Horror!

Your hair color is gorgeous! Do you get it professionally done or is it from a box? and if so what brand? I am jealous!

I use Ions medium red intense blonde.

what's your horoscope sign?

Aquarius

I'm diggin high waisted shorts!



I'm diggin high waisted shorts!

I'm so excited to see Black Flag tonight! I can't...



I'm so excited to see Black Flag tonight! I can't contain it 😃

Photo



What Old People Think About Gay Sex "You can have a really...



What Old People Think About Gay Sex

"You can have a really wonderful experience in life being a slut." 

muffdiver: kawaiinchesters: really old vintage photos of...



















muffdiver:

kawaiinchesters:

really old vintage photos of homosexual couples

See the rest, they're all amazing.

moderngirlblitz: 365 Ways of Feminism - Day 336  So Meta. (I...



moderngirlblitz:

365 Ways of Feminism - Day 336 

So Meta. (I gotta get off the internet and take a walk or something)

Beyoncé - Grown Woman



Beyoncé - Grown Woman

Photo



quantumfemme: Azealia Banks | Esta Noche



quantumfemme:

Azealia Banks | Esta Noche

Photo



quantumfemme: O Lousy Tired Gal | Bite My Lip



quantumfemme:

O Lousy Tired Gal | Bite My Lip

Photo



Photo



More from me and Håkan...









More from me and Håkan Dauvén
If you reblog;please credit! thank you :)

portavozdemuertos: The Bride of Frankenstein



portavozdemuertos:

The Bride of Frankenstein

Photo



retrodolly: Oh I want 10 more skirts like this 😍 I spilled...



retrodolly:

Oh I want 10 more skirts like this 😍

I spilled wine all over this skirt :(

Teaser from my new video!  Buy it for only 5 euro!



Teaser from my new video! 

Buy it for only 5 euro!

No comments:

Post a Comment