Thursday, June 6, 2013

Stand back 'cause I'm ready to fly.∞

Photo



Photo



shercockandmycrotch: has this been done already







shercockandmycrotch:

has this been done already

Photo



Photo



pale-liquid: ♡



pale-liquid:

Photo



snorlaxatives: snorlaxatives: *13 year old white girl voice* she rATCHEEETTTT

snorlaxatives:

snorlaxatives:

*13 year old white girl voice* she rATCHEEETTTT

image

marina-del-cyrus: Marina, Miley and Lana Blog



marina-del-cyrus:

Marina, Miley and Lana Blog

Photo



Photo



Photo



Harry + Ed.













Harry + Ed.

Photo



indiandaughter: ill pay u $7 to have a crush on me

indiandaughter:

ill pay u $7 to have a crush on me

thedeadgypsygirl: gobiass: Belly buttons are so weird. It's...



thedeadgypsygirl:

gobiass:

Belly buttons are so weird. It's your physical connection to your mother

Oh, Is that why mine is so hollow?

cliterallysame: I've seen hell



cliterallysame:

I've seen hell

unicornfreakk: thisisforalittlewhile: wildd-fl0wers: donest: ...



unicornfreakk:

thisisforalittlewhile:

wildd-fl0wers:

donest:

cuteys:

freespiritw0lf:

I will never not reblog this

holy shit

whoa

Whoa

Woah

Woah.

hurricane-emily: jimgaffigan: Ladies I hope getting your nails done feels good because not a...

hurricane-emily:

jimgaffigan:

Ladies I hope getting your nails done feels good because not a single man notices you got them done.

maybe

just maybe

women do some things for themselves and not just for men

what a concept

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment