Friday, June 7, 2013

Hedonistikk.pl - Does he look like a bitch?

sierramckenzie: by erik chevalier.



sierramckenzie:

by erik chevalier.

Photo











Photo



sierramckenzie: filmphotos: I have real beef with Sierra...



sierramckenzie:

filmphotos:

I have real beef with Sierra McKenzie.  As a medium format film guy, this stuff gets expensive.  Developing fees, model fees, location fees, and obviously buying the film itself.  I try to impress on models that I shoot very slowly, and that I don't like wasting frames.

So then I shoot Sierra.  I love working with Sierra.  She's gorgeous, and she knows her stuff.

Now, with most models, you know the shots that are making the portfolio and you can pretty much narrow it down to a few shots.  But with Sierra, I look at an entire roll of film and want to use them all.  And I have a lot of rolls of Sierra.

Damn you!!!

(c) Dan Tsui (filmphotos.tumblr.com)

hahaha! poor dan. 

umcock: Time to take care of that morning wood.





umcock:

Time to take care of that morning wood.

hornybinudistgeek: my-wanton-self: One day…one damn day,...



hornybinudistgeek:

my-wanton-self:

One day…one damn day, Barbara was going to get this wearing make up thing sorted!

LMAO!

angmodel: photo by Bryant Eslava | model: Andrea Margaret



angmodel:

photo by Bryant Eslava | model: Andrea Margaret

danishprinciple: Macy Nicole by Cameron Davis



danishprinciple:

Macy Nicole by Cameron Davis

ohmygodbeautifulbitches: Rexx





ohmygodbeautifulbitches:

Rexx

dicksforgirls: ǣ



dicksforgirls:

ǣ

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



1markanthony: I love snowballing. I need to do it more often



1markanthony:

I love snowballing. I need to do it more often

rawpix: Jun1s†♥†emp†a†ion…game★



rawpix:

Jun1s†♥†emp†a†ion…game

sabrina-dacos: p²



sabrina-dacos:

p²

moneymakemecome: repost,  I wanna be that skinny again



moneymakemecome:

repost, 

I wanna be that skinny again

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment