Thursday, June 6, 2013

bi wannabe cuckold

Photo







wow mom …this is GREAT!!!  ty



wow mom …this is GREAT!!!  ty

thecuckoldadvisor: "I can see you down there stroking your...



thecuckoldadvisor:

"I can see you down there stroking your little dick, daddy. Do you like watching him fuck me as much as you like watching him fuck mommy?"

mmmmmmm omg yes my lil angel!!! he DEFINITELY fucks you and mommy better than i could ever even think about it…i enjoy stroking and watching MORE anyway  :)

I asked awhile back if youd cum in your daughters panties and place them on pillow. If you have kik im yumyumynggrlz would love to chat

im sorry i do NOT have kik…but yes i HAVE cum in my daughters panties and have put them back in both her drawer and on top of her clothes basket

I love your blog! I am curious if you've ever touched your child or cum on or near her too... I saw another ask this but you said you'd answer privately. I'm new to Tumblr so I don't know if this is private or not?

im glad u like my blog…once u figure out how to ask private questions, i will gladly answer…  :)

What I love the most, I'd have to say everything involving you and young girls. Would love to fuck her ass and have you clean it up with your tongue

mmmmm i would LOVE to lick and suck it ALL out  :)

mmmmm oohhh yesss MOM…it is ALL urs!!!!



mmmmm oohhh yesss MOM…it is ALL urs!!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thanks mom…u r the BEST!!!!  maybe we...



mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thanks mom…u r the BEST!!!!  maybe we should get to the party, dad might miss you

nanasumsum: oh please oh please oh...



nanasumsum:

oh please oh please oh please!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm me next pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease???? im on my tummy waiting….

Love your blog!

ty!! what do u love most??

chastecuckold: Mega HOT!!!!!!! shes fertile and NOT on birth...



chastecuckold:

Mega HOT!!!!!!!

shes fertile and NOT on birth cuntrol…

OMG mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i WISH all it took for lisa to be there...



OMG mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i WISH all it took for lisa to be there would be me looking at other women  :)

how do i ask you questions in private? ( new to tumblr-love your blog)

go to my tumblr page and ask but do not sign it annon…

Would love to try once. I am definatley bi-curious



Would love to try once. I am definatley bi-curious

Message me and let me know what you think



Message me and let me know what you think

you seem really quiet today. how's the sexy wife and slutty daughter?

sorry cannot be on all the time

I've always loved older men ;) especially when they cum in my pussy, mmm can you tell I'm horny? hehe(:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm LOOOVE that!!!

I would let you suck my hard cock and then I would fuck you in that sweet ass

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss….bareback!!! squirt IN me and FILL me up! :)

See you liked the little girl so what is the youngest kid you have fucked

love the lil ones…will answer in private :)

br9078: Mmmm Daddy plastered my pussy again! :)



br9078:

Mmmm

Daddy plastered my pussy again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment